From ismods.com: dedicated to promoting white hat, EULA-compliant Inner Space and LavishScript mods
Revision as of 08:35, 25 November 2012 by Whiteslax
This file defines the core interfaces and other classes for use by LavishScript 2 Modules, including...
- ILS2CodeBoxEnvironment - subclassed by ILS2StandardEnvironment!
- LS2SmartRef<T> - a sort of smart pointer, designed for use with the LavishScript 2 reference counted object model
- LS2Exception - a LavishScript 2 Exception
- LS2StringException - a LavishScript 2 Exception that can be easily described by a String
- LS2Buffer - a buffer backed by an arbitrary (pre-existing) memory store
- LS2AllocatedBuffer - a buffer backed by an automatically allocated and freed memory store
- ILS2Array - a 0-based array of LS2CodeBoxValues
- ILS2Table - a string-keyed table of LS2CodeBoxValues
- And, for defining or consuming Data Types...
- ILS2CodeBoxType - a collection of ways to access a sort of LS2CodeBoxValue, e.g. with methods and properties