LavishScript 2 Scripts are programs designed to run on the LavishScript 2 VM.
- Script are developed by a programmer in a high-level language like C#
- Then compiled into LS2IL with a compiler like ls2csc
- Then assembled into a LavishScript 2 bytecode "assembly" for the VM to execute
It is therefore possible to obtain or distribute a script in any of the 3 formats. However, development of scripts will typically be in C# (or another high-level language with LS2IL output) format, with final distribution typically being in the bytecode assembly format.
- Developing a Script in C#
- Compiling a C# Script with ls2csc
- Executing a Script in Inner Space
- Executing a Script with ls2il.exe