ISXTwitch:twitchwebcamcapability (Object Type)
From ismods.com: dedicated to promoting white hat, EULA-compliant Inner Space and LavishScript mods
Revision as of 09:45, 29 January 2014 by Whiteslax
The twitchwebcamcapability Object Type manages Webcam device capability (resolution, etc) information for ISXTwitch.
- uint ID: The Webcam device capability's unique ID, used by twitchwebcam:Start and twitchwebcamdevice:Start
- uint Width:
- uint Height:
- uint Framerate:
- string Format: Should always be "ARGB32", since other formats are filtered out of the capability list by ISXTwitch
- bool IsTopToBottom:
- bool IsNative:
- string Summary: Summary of capability in the form "<Format> <Width>x<Height> @ <Framerate>fps"
- Start[CAPABILITY ID #]: Starts Webcam capturing using this Webcam device, with the given Capability ID #
- Stop: Stops this Webcam capturing
Returns same as Summary